Hey everyone, as I recently posted about my new project I want to give you short about where I am now with my Wikifolio and how the recent performance was.
Currently my Wikifolio consists of the following companies:
- General Motors: 135 shares with a total weight of 4.8%
- Target: 130 shares with a total weight of 6.9%
- VF Corp: 100 shares with a total weight of 5.0%
- Kohls: 135 shares with a total weight of 5.2%
- CVS: 65 shares with a total weight of 5.0%
- Novo Nordisk: 140 shares with a total weight of 4.5 %
- Cash: weight 68.7 %
The current monthly performance of my wikifolio is not that good, currently it trades 1.1% below its start price of 100 EUR. The main reason for the weak performance is the decline of Target and Novo Nordisk. Nevertheless I will stick to my strategy as I am convinced that these are currently undervalued and will recover from its recent decline.
My wikifolio is now since 25 days available and has 13 prebookings with a total capital of 5 100 EUR. In less than 2 weeks I will have a call with wikifolio where it will be decided if the wikifolio will be finally investable.
For more information
Disclosure: I do not recommend any decision to the reader or any user, please consult your own research. Thank you for your understanding.